Thursday, August 25, 2011

Take a look at....

For all of you following me here, I'm guessing it's because you like to cook or like an idea of something different to cook for dinner.  Well I wanted to share another foodie blog with you.  My best friend Jaimie's.  Hop on over to From Jaimie's Allergy Free Kitchen and read her fabulous recipes.  And look back on her old ones.

Jaimie is my very best friend and my old college roomate.  Somehow we managed to live on opposite poles of the country, however our friendship has remained.  I may not talk to her daily or weekly or sometimes not even monthly, but when I do it's like we pick up right where we left off.  Surprisingly we both love to cook and share recipes....alot.  It  is so surprising considering the only thing we could cook in college was Mac-n-cheese.  Or maybe that's the only thing we felt up to cooking.  Anyway Jaimie is a fantastic cook and I make lots of recipes.  She also bakes really well, which I do not.

Love you Biv!

No comments:

Post a Comment