Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Reason Behind the Madness

I didn't start this blog due to the overwhelming amounts of free time I have.  Quite the contrary.  I started it because with three small children, car lines, dancing, tennis, and life; I barely have time to get food on the table.  However, my kids eat home cooked meals really well.  They will turn down fast food for a meal or sandwich at home....ANY DAY!  So what kind of mom would I be not to bring a quick, easy and nutritious dinner to the table.  Well I can at least try to be that kind of good mom....although some days I fall short.

My other reason for doing this is I LOVE to cook.  Really I do!  I just wish I had more time to do it.

These recipes are things I found, some I've thrown together, staples in our house, but mainly things my three kids (ages 5, 3, and 1) eat.  And often ask for seconds.  It's basically what we had for dinner that night.  I'll update it every night I cook and if it's a repeat, I'll link back to the original.  Then after a year of so, I'll hopefully "slurp" my blog into a cookbook and hell maybe you will even want one too!

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment