Thursday, August 11, 2011

Frozen Pizza....no I'm not kidding

This am at the gym I was chatting with a good friend about dinner tonight, I know exciting stuff.  Anyway I discussed my plans, which were originally hamburger steaks, but since Josh was on call it was now spaghetti.  That's my typical go to dinner for call.  Easy to make, easy to clean and the kids gobble it up.  I make my own meatballs and they love them.  She mentioned that on her call nights dinner is really quick and easy.  Three minutes prep, Easy mac in the microwave.  So I got to thinking....why do I slave over a stove on call nights.  Thanks my friend....tonight I did not.

Dinner
Frozen Pizza
Frozen Corn
Sliced Cucumbers and Ranch dip

Dessert
A 100 calorie mini ice cream sandwich for the kids.  I hate ice cream

Everyone gave it all a very ENTHUSIASTIC TWO thumbs up!  In fact Meredith said she gave it ten.  So there it is, what was for dinner.  Josh has his pick of a few lean cuisines, sadly we have no leftovers from the previous two nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment